Home: 3d Beading: Figures (People and Animals): Beaded 3D Christmas Santa Charm with tutorial!: Edit Log

beadangel
User

Beaded 3D Christmas Santa Charm with tutorial!

Just finished beading some of my Christmas beadworks, one of which is this little one inch tall 3D Santa Claus Charm which I will hang on my bag this Christmas season!

I made it using triangle weave beading technique which is one of the deviation from right angle weave technique.

Here's the free tutorial just finished at: http://beadjewelrymaking.com/...roject/november.html

See all my Christmas Beadwork at: http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com/christmas_specials.html

Thanks for looking!
http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com

(This post was edited by beadangel on Nov 1, 2009, 9:51 AM)

Edit Log:
Post edited by beadangel (User) on Nov 1, 2009, 9:51 AM