Welcome! It is here we share all the information, updates, and what's going on with our shop. Our Rock & Bead Shop is the fastest growing, and by now, probably the largest in the Pittsburgh area. New items arrive almost daily, and some we don't even have time to list before they are gone. We can provide materials for both consumer and wholesale needs. Our loyal customer base includes many local designers and jewelry makers. We carry all sorts of beading supplies from glass, bone and metal beads, our own direcly imported AUTHENTIC BALI STERLING, and wires, tools, findings, and everything else. We also carry metaphysical supplies for all your needs -- crystals, polished and rough rocks. Our rock tumbling section is increasing dramtically, with all sorts of rough and grits and supplies. For more on that, visit RockTumbling.com.
Home: Announcements: Highlighted Products, Gemstone Pictures : Page 2
(38 posts in 35 threads)

  First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page
    Subject Author Views Replies Sort direction  Last Post
Post with replies   Expand entire thread Expand Root post Yellow Turquoise Cabs pugdog 3545 1 Mar 24, 2005, 1:41 PM (pugdogJump to last post in thread
Post   Root post Posters with beads in the images pugdog 2486 0 Mar 15, 2005, 8:03 AM Jump to last post in thread
Post   Root post Little leather "medicine bags" available pugdog 2929 0 Jan 30, 2005, 6:49 PM Jump to last post in thread
Post   Root post Azurite pugdog 2906 0 Jan 29, 2005, 3:20 PM Jump to last post in thread
Post   Root post Weekly gemstone? pugdog 2694 0 Jan 17, 2005, 8:36 AM Jump to last post in thread
Post   Root post What's new? Larvikite pugdog 4046 0 Jan 9, 2005, 10:55 AM Jump to last post in thread
Post with replies   Collapse Root post Murano Glass Candy & Flowers pugdog 4133 1 Nov 11, 2004, 4:22 PM Jump to last post in thread
Post        Reply Re: [pugdog] Murano Glass Candy & Flowers pugdog 4120 0 Nov 13, 2004, 4:10 PM
Post   Root post Cute Gemstone pigs pugdog 4800 0 Aug 2, 2004, 10:01 AM Jump to last post in thread
Post   Root post "Travelling Bead Van" Question? pugdog 2775 0 Jul 26, 2004, 12:53 AM Jump to last post in thread
Post   Root post Gemstone Rosettes - Fluorite pugdog 6739 0 Nov 25, 2003, 2:40 PM Jump to last post in thread
  First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page

LEGEND
Post with replies = Post with replies
Single post = Single post
Collapse = Collapse this section
Expand = Expand this section
Expand entire thread = Expand entire thread
Jump to last post = Jump to last post in thread
Root post = First post in thread
Reply = Reply post

FORUM RULES
You cannot start new threads