Welcome! It is here we share all the information, updates, and what's going on with our shop. Our Rock & Bead Shop is the fastest growing, and by now, probably the largest in the Pittsburgh area. New items arrive almost daily, and some we don't even have time to list before they are gone. We can provide materials for both consumer and wholesale needs. Our loyal customer base includes many local designers and jewelry makers. We carry all sorts of beading supplies from glass, bone and metal beads, our own direcly imported AUTHENTIC BALI STERLING, and wires, tools, findings, and everything else. We also carry metaphysical supplies for all your needs -- crystals, polished and rough rocks. Our rock tumbling section is increasing dramtically, with all sorts of rough and grits and supplies. For more on that, visit RockTumbling.com.
Home: Announcements: Policies
(6 posts in 4 threads)

    Subject Author Views Replies Sort direction  Last Post
Post with replies   Expand entire thread Expand Root post References to commercial sites/etc pugdog 15703 1 Aug 20, 2020, 2:14 AM (TysonShepherdsonJump to last post in thread
Post with replies   Expand entire thread Collapse Root post "NEW" Flags pugdog 293758 1 Aug 6, 2005, 2:27 AM Jump to last post in thread
Post        Reply Re: [pugdog] "NEW" Flags Alicemur753 30931 0 Jan 24, 2019, 7:40 PM
Post   Root post Newsletters and Subscriptions pugdog 6374 0 May 13, 2005, 11:15 AM Jump to last post in thread
Post   Root post Policy on Policy Board pugdog 6830 0 Jun 11, 2003, 11:04 PM Jump to last post in thread

LEGEND
Post with replies = Post with replies
Single post = Single post
Collapse = Collapse this section
Expand = Expand this section
Expand entire thread = Expand entire thread
Jump to last post = Jump to last post in thread
Root post = First post in thread
Reply = Reply post

FORUM RULES
You cannot start new threads