Welcome! It is here we share all the information, updates, and what's going on with our shop. Our Rock & Bead Shop is the fastest growing, and by now, probably the largest in the Pittsburgh area. New items arrive almost daily, and some we don't even have time to list before they are gone. We can provide materials for both consumer and wholesale needs. Our loyal customer base includes many local designers and jewelry makers. We carry all sorts of beading supplies from glass, bone and metal beads, our own direcly imported AUTHENTIC BALI STERLING, and wires, tools, findings, and everything else. We also carry metaphysical supplies for all your needs -- crystals, polished and rough rocks. Our rock tumbling section is increasing dramtically, with all sorts of rough and grits and supplies. For more on that, visit RockTumbling.com.
Home: Announcements: Highlighted Products, Gemstone Pictures : Page 2
(38 posts in 35 threads)

  First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page
    Subject Sort direction  Author Views Replies Last Post
Post   Root post Bead drawers -- loose beads, some of them at least pugdog 4586 0 Dec 3, 2006, 7:34 PM Jump to last post in thread
Post   Root post A bit of our bali sterling. pugdog 4292 0 Dec 3, 2006, 7:38 PM Jump to last post in thread
Post   Root post Large carvings - turtles, dragon dogs, blood stone. pugdog 4468 0 Dec 3, 2006, 7:49 PM Jump to last post in thread
Post   Root post Examples of loose beads - pyrite, soapstone, pearl crosses, bronzite, etc pugdog 4402 0 Dec 3, 2006, 8:03 PM Jump to last post in thread
Post   Root post Designer Bracelets and Earrings -- steeler pittsburgh colors too! pugdog 4592 0 Dec 3, 2006, 8:15 PM Jump to last post in thread
Post   Root post Malachite carvings -animals pugdog 4449 0 Dec 3, 2006, 8:37 PM Jump to last post in thread
Post   Root post Pendents and Cabachons pugdog 4375 0 Dec 3, 2006, 8:43 PM Jump to last post in thread
Post   Root post Small carved figures, fetishes, buddahs, dragons, owls, etc. pugdog 4743 0 Dec 3, 2006, 8:50 PM Jump to last post in thread
Post   Root post Natural Crystal Clusters - arkansas pugdog 5650 0 Dec 3, 2006, 9:21 PM Jump to last post in thread
Post   Root post Trunk Show follow up pugdog 314909 0 May 15, 2007, 3:54 AM Jump to last post in thread
  First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page

LEGEND
Single post = Single post
Jump to last post = Jump to last post in thread
Root post = First post in thread

FORUM RULES
You cannot start new threads
You cannot post replies